Sunday, July 8, 2012

Interactive Mothering #4

Hi.  Another day with my son on Friday. :) I love it.  I do NOT love the heat, 100 degrees plus.  We picked up his friend and went to my brother's house because we were going fishing with him and my nephew.  Well, a 2 hour fishing trip turned into a whole day of activity.  We found a geocache down the block from my brother's house.  Ian and his friend were very excited, but my 10 yr old nephew didnt get what the point of having coordinates that he thinks takes you right to the site.  I tried to explain that they are not completely accurate and the fun is in the find.  He didn't buy it.  He's very adamant about what he knows :)  Then we went to a little bridge and the boys fished for chubs and crayfish for bait.  Following this fun trip, we went down to Van Tassel and let the boys fish and kayak.  They had a blast.  My brother and I watched for awhile from the shore, and then because it was like a frying pan we got in the car, turned on the air conditioning and watched from there :)   Attempted another geocache but couldn't find it.  Everyone had fun :) Another fun day hanging out with the boys :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment